fuck love get faded fuck love get faded

You should increase the volume of the vocals. Very nice though love the opening.

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

thanks mate! i've adjusted the vocals up a bit..particularly the rap part...was far too quiet. the finished track will be up here before much longer!

Ultraviolet Rays Ultraviolet Rays

nice oldschool vibe

Nice pad, nice beat, nice everything

Stavier responds:

PrEmoEffect responds:

Thanks mate.

Virus - Infinite Virus - Infinite

bass should be louder

right around the 1 minute 10 mark the bass gets quiet, loud enough to hear but ot loud enough to appreciate, I think it should be faded out quicker or made louder. aside from that I like it, good job.

VirusNXF responds:

THat was the problem with this song, that is as loud as the bass could go WITHOUT using "Max Loudness" on the Limiter.
If I used Max Loudness it would be distorted, but thanks for the feedback.

[dB] Friend - Preview [dB] Friend - Preview

a little generic

I feel like I've heard this before, I dont really mean that badly but at the same time I think it should be more interesting and varied when it is released in full.

Decibel responds:

It's alright, every uplifting trance song is like this without melodies and vocals, etc :P

I'm still glad you reviewed, thanks a bunch :D

Razor Raver Razor Raver

nice

I like it, it could be shortened though

PrincieD responds:

Thanks for the great scores guys! :D I agree with the comments, the length of the intro and outro are quite long but I did this intentionally to leave plenty of mixing time. Glad you like it though, cheers!

Guitar Demo (grade 2 standard) Guitar Demo (grade 2 standard)

awful

you really need to practice/give up

|ZiNiTY| beat of electro full |ZiNiTY| beat of electro full

decent

The first min is a bit boring however and probably be cut/improved but overall very good stuff really. it builds really nicely up into an impressive peice

djzinity responds:

Thanks for a great comment.
please check some of my newest tracks out!

RD2010 - Robot Dreams RD2010 - Robot Dreams

pretty good

THis is nice, it feels quite roboty and enjoyable but it I think its a little overlong. pretty good though.

yezdk responds:

Thank you for review. Yez it could easily be shortened 7½ minute is quite some time

ElectroNumb ElectroNumb

very 80's

this sounds like it should be inbevely hills cop! pretty good though

yezdk responds:

Thnx and you're right; 80's like :)